relay in sendmail

arson smith arsonsmith@hotmail.com
Mon, 13 Mar 2000 20:35:00 GMT

I did find this in some documentation but not sure what to do
with it:

promiscuous_relay
                By default, the sendmail configuration files do not permit
                mail relaying (that is, accepting mail from outside your
                domain and sending it to another host outside your domain).
                This option sets your site to allow mail relaying from any
                site to any site.  In general, it is better to control the
                relaying more carefully with the access db and the 'R'
                class ($=R).  Domains can be added to class 'R' by the
                macros RELAY_DOMAIN or RELAY_DOMAIN_FILE (analogously to
                MASQUERADE_DOMAIN and MASQUERADE_DOMAIN_FILE, see below).

I think this is what I want to do but I am not sure how to turn it
on.  I will keep reading.

Bill Warner