Cheap Socket 7 motherboard

Mark R. Myers mmyers@pamarq.com
Fri, 10 Mar 2000 13:31:31 -0700

My 486 DX4/120MHz died recently (the battery died and I did not want to
bother trying to resurrect it).
While running, it ran Win98 because I had problems with Linux and its VESA
local bus ports.
Yesterday someone gave me a Pentium 90 MHz chip and I would like to build a
low-end Linux server.
Where can one get a decently priced (maybe even used) AT-style Socket 7
motherboard?
I was checking TC Computing (I bought my 386 there when they were still
called "Treasure Chest") and they are running about $90-$100.
Way too much for what I want to put together.
I just need a motherboard, a PCI video card, and a network card.
Any help on where in the Phoenix area would have this stuff at a reasonable
price would be appreciated.
Mark