Looking for Proposal Reviewers, Technical reviewers, and possible authors

Ken Bowley ken@sqs-ff.com
Thu, 9 Mar 2000 09:35:55 -0700 (MST)

Excuse me while I attempt to pick myself up off the floor for laughing so
hard!  I keep forgetting that some people actually use a web browser to
read their mail...  what's next?  Using a file manager to browse the
web? :)