ssh & inetd

arson smith arsonsmith@hotmail.com
Mon, 06 Mar 2000 20:33:20 GMT

I get the long hand also when useing ssh in debian.
except that I get it on ip address or name.  I have
a laptop running frozen potato and a server running
frozen potato and ssh always hangs for about 30 seconds.
So far I haven't done anything except wait it out.  I
will be looking into it though soon.

Bill Warner