Summer Job?

Joel Hanger jhanger@uswest.net
Thu, 2 Mar 2000 21:49:29 -0700

Lucas,
   well, as soon as summer hits I'm up for any job ;). how much experience
are they looking for? should pull my books off the shelves and start reading
up? ;P  I've used it a little and do have VB 4.0, I know a little out of
date but hey, my cars WAY out of date but gets me where I'm going :).  I am
a fast learner so if it doesn't require too much experience I could possibly
catch up, I man after all, it is Visual BASIC! :)

Joel

-----Original Message-----
From: plug-discuss-admin@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
[mailto:plug-discuss-admin@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us]On Behalf Of Lucas
Vogel
Sent: Thursday, March 02, 2000 3:46 AM
To: plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Subject: Re: Summer Job?

Joel,
	If you have any Visual Basic experience I know my company is looking
like crazy for experienced VB developers. We're working on a project for
the Army developing a mobile computer system for them and we need help
getting the demo software built. If you're interested let me know.
(sorry it's not a Linux job)

Lucas Vogel

Joel Hanger wrote:

> Hello all,
>         Just wondering about the job market at the moment and for summer.
I'm a

--
Lucas Vogel
lucas7@home.com