(no subject)

Rick Rosinski rick@rickrosinski.com
Wed, 1 Mar 2000 18:01:52 -0700

Have you tried lilo?  this modifies the boot sector to allow Linux to boot
straight off of the hard drive.
try "man lilo" and it should tell you how.
Examine /etc/lilo.conf.
the command "lilo" modifies the boot sector according to lilo.conf
It also depends on the distro you are using.  Each one has a different way of
configuring lilo parameters for you.