UCITA update.

J.L.Francois jlf@magusnet.gilbert.az.us
Mon, 26 Jun 2000 18:17:35 -0700

I would say to start here:
http://www.jamesshuggins.com/h/tek1/ucita_opposition.htm

JLF Sends...
Behold, the Internet is the greatest sum of information at mankind's
fingertips since the Library of Alexandria. Despite this vast storehouse
of knowledge at our disposal, there are still those that will send
urban legend and blatantly false information to mailing lists and
newsgroups without making even the slightest effort to check their
legitimacy.  At every occurance this proves to me that every node,wire,
and server I help connect to the Internet to widen its expanse for
the benefit of the masses is a complete waste of time.  ( J. Francois )