off topic networking ?

Jeffrey Pyne jpyne@worldatwork.org
Mon, 12 Jun 2000 16:16:02 -0700

Joel,

Have you considered a replacement (or, even better, redundant) wireless
local loop connection?  We have the same backhoe problem up here at the
Scottsdale Airpark.  We have been pricing microwave connections to
GlobalCenter's network and it's not TOO bad (relative to the cost of a
lengthy outage, anyway).  I could send you the contact info for one of the
wireless vendors we've been talking to, if you'd like.

--Jeff