RedHat 6.2 install throws exception

Craig White CraigWhite@AzApple.com
Fri, 9 Jun 2000 14:15:28 -0700

Actually, I don't think it's a bad download...it has something to do with
finishing script in python.  It checks your ip address against dns and it
reeks. Better to just set the initial setup to DHCP (dynamic) and it will
install and finish. You can then fix the ip address & name manually after
reboot.  I think there is much on this in Redhat's bugtrack.

Craig

- Craig White - PO Box 8634 - Scottsdale, Arizona - 85252
- e-mail address ................ - CraigWhite@AzApple.com
- world wide web address ........ - http://www.AzApple.com
- e-mail my pager address ....... - 6023779752@airtouch.net
- cellular phone ................ - (602) 377-9752
- voice/facsimile ............... - (480) 945-8445