[Plug-announce] NEW PLUG MAILING LIST - PLUG-WEBDEV

Cindy Fox cindyfox@home.com
Fri, 9 Jun 2000 10:27:24 -0700

Well, I won't be wearing that swimsuit.  :)

I'll assume you are suggesting swim trunks?????   :)

I am so sorry I couldn't make it last night.  I would have very much liked
to listen to der.hans when I was awake.  Unfortunaetly,  I was exhausted.
Work, work, work.  Business is good, but sleep has been elusive lately.  I
thought it better to sleep through the meeting in my bed, than there in the
chair.  :)  I do hope to see you all next month.  Keep holding it there and
I will have to get there one day.  It is very, very close.   :)

Take care,  c.

Cindy Fox
Computer Training Solutions
www.azcts.com