PHP and Perl [was Re: Unsolicited Faxes and TheLinuxStore.com]

Michael Vanecek mike@mjv.com
Wed, 26 Jul 2000 09:36:19 -0500

This is intriguing. I wonder if it's possible to have php work both
ways? Probably not. I'm pretty much strictly PHP for the web with
tidbits of Perl, and Perl for everything else such as cron jobs. I like
PHP's format - it's very clean and easy to program in. Who knows - maybe
the Perl guys and the PHP guys will get together and create a new
incarnation with the best of both worlds...

Mike