Fry's all in one deals..

Bill Warner wwarner@direct-alliance.com
Mon, 24 Jul 2000 08:17:56 -0700

It is nolonger true that winmodems are windows only.  I was involved in
testing one of the first winmodem drivers under linux almost a year ago
and I have noticed there is a winmodem HOWTO at linuxdoc.org now.
anyone that has a winmodem should check that howto and see if they
can get it to work.  I do remember it being rather strange having a
modem
on /dev/ttyS53 though.

Bill Warner