Help!!!!!!!! Under a Juno / Windows Attack!

Craig White CraigWhite@AzApple.com
Mon, 24 Jul 2000 21:07:25 -0700

---
Are you suggesting that we carefully examine your e-mails?  Actually, so
many people have multiple addresses that I don't think much about a
differing e-mail address.

I believe that NetZero would be stepping the bounds of legality if they
dropped a bazillion advertisements...perhaps a gazillion but not a
bazillion.

As I am typing a reply to this, I am flipping the channels only to find
Porky's on the Comedy Channel which is proof positive that there is always a
market for what was once a good product and is now trimmed beyond
recognition and punctuated with advertisements.

Craig