socially correct programming projects

rleonard rleonard@aprnet.com
Fri, 14 Jul 2000 10:52:21 -0700

Last nite while talking to der.hans, he mentioned that webmin was worth a
look, so i did.  I took a look around and it looks pretty good.  I went to
the wishlist section for contrib projects and was astonished to see that
there was no one signed up to code a module for pimpwar.com!!!

What is wrong with the opensource community?  Is everyone too busy with
business apps, and the "next cool app" development that they can't spare a
few bits and bytes to help out the pimp community?  How is the common
average pimp supposed to climb his way out if the open source community
won't help with such a grand and noble effort as a webmin module for
pimpwar.com.

You have been admonished, and should be ashamed.