Perl & MySQL question

Jonathan Furrer jonny@jofu.com
Sun, 9 Jul 2000 20:26:11 -0700 (MST)

ok *smile* I was just working on something kind of similar. using your
code, in that that while loop add two lines that add the current
$data->{'col1'} to its array and $data->{'col2'} to its array. I think
thats what your question was, correct? And then at the end you just make
an array of array1 and array2. That answer seems to simple to me, so its
possibiliy not what you're looking for :-) I just started to use perl with
MySQL, before that I would ALWAYS use php, but then it got down to where I
needed to do some CLI stuff, and so..it happened :-). Which is fine
anyways, cause I was always more comfty with perl.

Jonathan Furrer
jonny@jofu.com
Be sure to check out my NEW site...
http://www.jofu.com/