(No Subject)

der.hans PLUGd@LuftHans.com
Wed, 5 Jul 2000 22:57:18 -0700 (MST)

James,

don't know why you can't post to the list. Make sure you're subscribed
under jamestt@mailcity.com as that's what you're sending mail as. Don't
have time to investigate right now, same with your problems listed below,
but I'm CCing this to the list, so hopefully someone else can be more
helpful ( which is why we have the list :).

ciao,

der.hans

Am 05. Jul, 2000 schwäzte James Tanett so:

--
#  der.hans@LuftHans.com   home.pages.de/~lufthans/   www.Opnix.com
#  I'm not anti-social, I'm pro-individual. - der.hans