am I just naive about spam

Rooster dwbarker99@earthlink.net
Tue, 15 Feb 2000 08:43:32 -0700

> I just had an evil thought....should we 'unsubscribe' the unsubscribe
> email addresses?  Then all of them will get spam... if enough of them
> get spam then they won't be able to process it and will start dropping
> names...leaving them liable for spamming malpractice?
>
> David

problem with this idea is that the account on most is only open long enough
to send the spam or is just complete bs anyway. check the header info. it's
all f**ked up on most of them. originates from the u.s. going through a
bogus account in europe or somewhere else. would be nice if it worked
though.