OpenBSD Firewall (NLC)

D. Taylor dtaylor@www.dssolutions.com
Sat, 12 Feb 2000 15:28:33 -0700 (MST)

FWIW, I've set up two OpenBSD boxes as firewalls/NAT,
one doing PPP dialup, and another for a cable modem
(two Ethernet NICs in the OpenBSD box).  I followed
the instructions on OpenBSD's web site, and everything
worked perfectly.  The only slightly confusing part
on the cable modem scenario was that you have to
specify that the NAT is to be done on the "public"
or "outbound" interface.