Linux sys_adm sought

der.hans PLUGd@LuftHans.com
Thu, 10 Feb 2000 14:52:15 -0700 (MST)

moin, moin,

the police are looking for the sys_adm who brought Yahoo! to its
knees.. :)

OK, here's the real info. Remember that Rick works for a headhunter, but I
was able to get some info about the job and company. Didn't get location
info as I'd asked :(.

- Linux System Admin
- e-Commerce Company
|Emerging leader in e-commerce and "personal shopping" seeks an
experienced|
|Unix (Linux) Systems Administrator to compliment it's systems team.  The
|
|incumbent will have strong unix/linux experience supporting a production
|
|environment.  Solid experience with capacity planning as well as
|
|production and development platform improvement background
important.     |

|If you wish to work in a fast-paced environment and have input into the
|
|use of technology and evolution of the client's product, then we would
|
|like to hear from
you.                                                    |

|Unix/Linux, prefer 5 year's experience, capacity planning

|Sendmail, production support

Rick W. Rowe
Account Manager
MDTSC