Installing Mandrake 7.1

Digital Wokan wokan@home.com
Thu, 28 Dec 2000 19:55:41 -0700

I had this happen on two out of three systems.  Some have said that it
takes forever, but the drive does eventually eject.  For the less
patient, you can tell it you don't have the second CD and then go into
RPMDrake later and tell it the other packages you wanted.  That will
eject the drive after asking for the CD the package is on.