trouble connecting to @home cable modem

nightstalker soluslupus@mail.com
Wed, 27 Dec 2000 02:59:02 -0500 (EST)

Ironicly folks its not to hard. I have my linux instal on cox at home at
tech from cox at home was nice enough to tell me and if you have you dns,
gateway, and your static ip address's, cox says you cant have a static ip
but you can it will work and if you have the info on your work order you got
all the info you need to get on cox @ home. and last but not least make shur
you have the right driver for you network card that was the prob with mine
and i have a 3com card. last if in doubt bug cox you might get lucky.

"The box said 'Requires Windows 95, NT, or better,' so I installed Linux."
FREE Personalized Email at Mail.com