vnc

Don Harrop Don Harrop <don@nis4u.com>
Thu, 14 Dec 2000 14:45:10 -0700 (MST)

When you run vncserver on Xwindows it runs on display :1 if you already
have xwindows running.  So you would have to type in the ip address then a
":" and then the display number vnc is running on.. example:
xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:1  if your running vnc on a windows box don't worry about
what I just told you.. :-)  as far as not being able to access it from a
terminal window make sure your /usr/local/bin directory is in your
path.  echo $PATH   should let you know what's in your path.  If it's not
in your path then you have to either add it or type the full path
name... /usr/local/bin/vncserver