C++ Developer Opening

plug@arcticmail.com plug@arcticmail.com
Thu, 7 Dec 2000 17:18:58 -0700

No, David's the guy standing next to the guy
in the red suit.  David's the one in the tee-
shirt with the Federal Witness Protection
Program insignia and the words "You don't
know me" on both sides.

FWIW, I agree with David on "raising the bar"
with respect to permitting recruiters/pimps
to post "ho's wanted" messages to the list.
I SERIOUSLY doubt that many recruiters would
care enough about Linux/*BSD/The Free Software
Movement to physically attend the meetings.
A mailing list is simply a near-zero-cost
highly-targetted advertising medium.

For those who say "I want a job but I can't
find a pimp, so I want recruiters to spam
mailing lists," there's an entire INTERNET
chock full of pimps around the world willing
to care for you.  Sites like dice.com and
monster.com would prolly be a good start.

Mi N$2,