3 Questions

J.L.Francois jlf@magusnet.gilbert.az.us
Sat, 2 Dec 2000 22:36:50 -0700

It seems like on Sat, Dec 02, 2000 at 07:45:25PM -0700, der.hans scribbled:
Orig Msg> Am 02. Dec, 2000 schwäzte J.L.Francois so:
Orig Msg>
Orig Msg> > 1. Can anyone point me to the local Phoenix OpenBSD User group?
Orig Msg>
Orig Msg> As far as I know we do not have one. Ryan tried to start one a year or so
Orig Msg> ago, but has moved to .hi.us, so I doubt he's doing much with it :). I do
Orig Msg> know, however, there are some people interested in one. Also, I'm in favor
Orig Msg> of PLUG also supporting *BSD. We are planning a talk at ASULUG about *BSD
Orig Msg> for next year. Do we want to add some stuff like that to the PLUG agenda?
Orig Msg>

Looks like a topic for a meeting.

I think that a discussion of all of the various *BSD distros might
be a good augment to the charter and focus of PLUG.

Comments?

JLF Sends...