Have you gotten...

Jim farli@wiredglobal.com
Wed, 30 Aug 2000 11:09:09 -0700

Just my humble opinion, but I don't think that the gun that they are
pointing at all the CSS decoding sites is about to explode in its hands.
Hopefully, when it explodes it will destroy the DMCA with it.

Also, if i were a judge listening to the appeal in this case, such
heavy-handed tactics would spur me from my normal lethargic level of
activity.

FYI, re the MPAA and their tactics I offer this:

http://eon.law.harvard.edu/archive/dvd-discuss/msg07381.html