New business startup - SCORE

KeithDetr@aol.com KeithDetr@aol.com
Wed, 30 Aug 2000 01:02:28 EDT

SCORE has a very slick website that will match you up with an "advisor". I
used them about a year or 2 ago, when I wrote a business plan for some
friends up in Vermont, the key thing was, after the business plan was
finished to get "letters of intent" from customers. The SCORE advisor was
very helpful in explaining how that worked & what format the banks were
looking for.

I still might have the business plan & associated spreadsheets around, E me
if you want them. It took a big chunk out of me to create them.

Keith Deterling