OT: Fidonet Test

der.hans PLUGd@LuftHans.com
Sat, 26 Aug 2000 16:07:08 -0700 (MST)

Am 26. Aug, 2000 schwäzte Nathan Saper so:

> Sorry for all the off-topic posts lately, but again, I don't know where
> else to go:

As long as you're doing it with Linux, it's not highly illegal and it's
not immoral in a way we can't enjoy :), it's on topic.

Else, shame on you! :)

> I've just been set up as a point off of Bob's Place BBS.  If anyone here
> has netmail access that ISN'T from Bob's Place, please send me a netmail
> message so that I can be sure that routing is working properly.  My
> address is:
>
> 1:114/59.10

That's funky delimitation...

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  der.hans@LuftHans.com   home.pages.de/~lufthans/   www.Opnix.com
# It's up to the reader to make the book interesting.