Its official - freedom on the net is dying

David Sinck sinck@ugive.com
Thu, 17 Aug 2000 15:16:00 -0700 (MST)

\_ DeCSS is now illegal content on your website.  So is linking to a site
\_ containing it.  You know where to find more information if you want it,
\_ but be careful - big government and the big corporations are watching you.

I wonder how the main search portals are going to cope?  How do you
determine between a link to the code, a 'harmless' discussion about
the code, and the code itself?

Hmmmm...maybe I'll order a shirt from thinkgeek so I've got the code
handy.  :-)

Or look up those public record court documents (...hey, would that put
the judicial branch that heard the case in violation? ...) where the
MPAA listed the source....

David