wine and starcraft

Mike Cantrell yomahz@devnull.org
Wed, 16 Aug 2000 07:29:46 -0700

I agree w/ Brian. Try the version they used. I think I had the version
that came w/ Mandrake 6.1 working with it (which was a later version)
but when I upgraded, it broke.

Also, you don't have to switch your XF86Config back and forth. You can
just add an extra mode line for 640x480 and you can use ctrl+alt+<key
pad minus or plus> to switch resolutions. The bad part is that all the
modes are stuck w/ the same bbp's (at least w/ XFree86 3.3.6 and below)
but you can just start up X like this:

startx -- -bpp 8

It may easy your pain while testing...

Regards,