Tom's Hardware Guide Graphics Guide - NVIDIA 3D Under Linux

Mark Berkwitt mberkwitt@home.com
Fri, 11 Aug 2000 18:56:55 -0700

Article Info

XFree86 4 you'll get powerful 3D for this free open source operating system
as well. Over are the times when only geeks were using Linux. Today even
serious 3D-gamers should be pleased with the 3D-performance offered by
NVIDIA. We tested 5 different NVIDIA 3D cards on 6 different platforms and
compared the scores with the 3D-performance under Windows98.

 http://www6.tomshardware.com/graphic/00q3/000811/index.html

I hope I don't get flamed for posting this.  I thought some of you might
want to know about this.

Even the above is formatted like for Word, my title bar says " ...-Message
(Plain Text)"

Mark