Using Palm for email in linux & GPG

J.L.Francois jlf@magusnet.gilbert.az.us
Sat, 29 Apr 2000 22:25:33 -0700

It seems like on Sat, Apr 29, 2000 at 08:31:43PM -0700, Wes Bateman scribbled:
Orig Msg> Jean:
Orig Msg>
Orig Msg> There's a mail plug-in for jpilot that I've been using.  Command-line
Orig Msg> sounds cooler though.  Is it a mail conduit prog you're using, or just
Orig Msg> some kind of transfer utility?  Do you sync up mail or run a separate mail
Orig Msg> account for your Palm?  Curious to hear more :)
Orig Msg>
Orig Msg> Wes
Orig Msg>
Orig Msg>