[azipa] A question on IFCONFIG and RedHat 6.1 (plus looking for some help)

J.L.Francois jlf@magusnet.gilbert.az.us
Wed, 26 Apr 2000 07:56:57 -0700

It seems like on Wed, Apr 26, 2000 at 07:41:17AM -0700, dwacks@saleslogix.com scribbled:
[snipped]
Orig Msg> 0. Fix these IFCONFIG issues/Virtual Hosting problems
Orig Msg> 1. Install and configure Majordomo with the box and sendmail
Orig Msg> 2. Install and configure a search engine (we used excite on the old site but
Orig Msg> seems to need Perl3 and we have Perl5)
Orig Msg>
Orig Msg> Please contact me if you have any suggestions or help.
Orig Msg>
Orig Msg> Thanks,
Orig Msg> Dave
Orig Msg>
Orig Msg> _____________________________________________
Orig Msg> David C.Z. Wacks
Orig Msg> Website Manager
Orig Msg>                                         SalesLogix Corporation
Orig Msg> (480) 368-3806    Direct Phone          8800 N. Gainey Center Drive
Orig Msg> (800) 555-4424 x 3806                   Suite 200
Orig Msg> (480) 315-3121    Fax                   Scottsdale, AZ  85258
Orig Msg> (888) 354-0469    Pager                 480.368.3700
Orig Msg> dwacks@saleslogix.com
Orig Msg>
Orig Msg> SalesLogix          What you need to sell sm
Orig Msg>
Orig Msg>

Please give me a call today around noon.
I think I/we can help you.

Jay at WiredGlobal knows me relativly well so I guess
in this case I will use him as a quick reference.
There are others on the AZIPA list I have worked with directly
and indirectly that can vouch for my skills as well.

Besides, TheLinuxStore is in the Scottsdale Airpark so
dropoff/pickup should be a snap.

Here is a summary of my quals:
http://www.magusnet.com/resume.txt

--