ox and DHCP still a problem

sinck@corp.quepasa.com sinck@corp.quepasa.com
Tue, 25 Apr 2000 12:49:55 -0700 (MST)

\_ I am still have problems with my Linux box. It seems that
\_ everything I have done with both pump and dhcpcd have failed to
\_ connect to Cox. Is there some thing I am missing that might need to
\_ be done with the routing to get this to work?
\_
\_
\_ I have replaced the one Realtek card with a D-link card. This means
\_ that I have one Realtek card and one D-link card in the system. Now
\_ what do I do? Any ideas?

If you have windows, boot and let it solve dhcp, then write down the
info and transfer it to the real os as a static setup.  YMMV,
particularly if cox starts using the 'D' part of 'dhcp'.

David