Anyone else go to SGI's Linux University?

Mike Cantrell yomahz@devnull.org
Fri, 21 Apr 2000 18:00:19 -0700

Yeah... I wanted to do the XFS one but I was torn between the GL seminar which
was outdated and pretty boring. I was hoping they'd go more into detail about
xfree86 4 and DRI as well as new Nvidia drivers. I  wish I'd attended the XFS
one instead.

They had some pretty boring looking GL based programs running with low polygon
counts. I had hoped to see a real program like Q3 in action but no such luck.
Poor GL support is the only thing that keeps me from running Linux 100% of the
time.

Regards,
Mike Cantrell