Perl Guru Needed

R Not r_not@hotmail.com
Mon, 17 Apr 2000 21:39:05 MST

I apologize if this isn't appropriate for this list, but I thought some of
the Linux enthusiasts on this list might be interested in a job involving
Perl with an open source friendly company.

A new Internet company ramping up over the next 45 days is in need of an
accomplished Perl developer in that time frame.  Projects will be diverse
and demanding, but the work environment will be casual and you will be in
direct communication to upper management.

If you are looking for interesting, challenging work with bright people,
please send your resume, which will be held in strict confidence.

Samples of work are required before hire.  The compensation package is
commensurate with experience and skill.

I am not a recruiter and currently we are not budgeting for recruiter fees.

Please excuse the anonymity of this message, but we are staying below the
radar until launch.

Thanks!