Computer donations

Trent Shipley tshipley@symbio-tech.com
Mon, 17 Apr 2000 11:19:12 -0700

I am President of the Computer Club at Glendale Community College.

Donations to the Community Colleges (and by extension, any clubs they
charter) are tax deductible.  I can give you a receipt documenting donation
in kind.

In fairness, you should know that the Club is dying a slow death, but the
College will inherit the equipment and put it to good use --possibly in the
level two UNIX class where they use Red Hat.

Trent Shipley

Personal:
mailto:tshipley@u.arizona.edu
http://www.u.arizona.edu/~tshipley/