GnuPG

der.hans PLUGd@LuftHans.com
Sun, 16 Apr 2000 14:38:02 -0700 (MST)

On Sun, 16 Apr 2000, Joel Dudley wrote:

> Well here is sort of a newbie question.  I have a fresh redhat install going
> here and I am now considering which mail client I want to use.  What is the
> best mail client to use keeping GnuPG in mind?  Just curious.  Does it even
> make a difference?  I am sending this on Kmail right now.  Thanks.

Joel,

we've already gotten a post from another soul lost to emacs jr. (mutt) :)

I'm told mutt's gpg support is excellent and builtin. The emacs mail
functions probably have it builtin as well. For pine there are some
external scripts that provide gpg support.

Pretty well any mailer that has the capability to pipe messages for
processing will be able to support gpg.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  der.hans@LuftHans.com   home.pages.de/~lufthans/   www.OpNIX.com
#  A t-shirt a day keeps the noose (tie) away. - der.hans