Video conferencing for Linux? -- Yes ???

Kevin Buettner kev@primenet.com
Wed, 12 Apr 2000 19:32:29 -0700

On Apr 12,  5:02pm, John Mosier wrote:

> Interesting post.  We (Excelco, Inc.) was approached about
> two weeks ago to become an authorized reseller for a
> product that will allow for collaboration.  It is a real-time meeting
> processing software for Linux.  It provides for hosting
> of the multimedia collaboration on a Linux host, but
> requires Windows or Macintosh clients in order to
> participate -- STRANGE !

I think that my company would be interested if there were Linux
clients.  There may be some interest too for Windows clients, but
any proposed solution which won't run on Linux is a non-starter.

Kevin

--
Kevin Buettner
kev@primenet.com, kevinb@redhat.com