[azipa] Job openings in Scottsdale (fwd)

der.hans PLUGd@LuftHans.com
Fri, 7 Apr 2000 12:01:06 -0700 (MST)

moin, moin,

Linux salespeople...

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  der.hans@LuftHans.com   home.pages.de/~lufthans/   www.OpNIX.com
#  I've got a photographic memory,
#  but I'm lousy photographer. - der.hans

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2000 11:53:45 -0700
From: esther@bitranch.com
To: azipa@listbot.com
Subject: [azipa] Job openings in Scottsdale

AZIPA Discussion List - http://www.azipa.org

I don't know any of the people involved, except the long-time PR
acquaintence who wrote to me; I'm just forwarding the message.

   "Karen Thomas, Thomas PR" <kthomas@thomas-pr.com> said:
|I have a client that is moving to Phoenix in a month, Merlin Software
|Technologies, they produce Linux based utilities.  They are looking to
|hire salespeople in the area and I thought maybe you'd know some people
|interested in the area (since you're in Scottsdale).  If you have any
|ideas, please email me or shelley (shelley@merlinsoftech.com) or they can
|call Shelley at (604) 320-7227.

--Esther Schindler
  Technology Editor
  Sm@rt Reseller

"An editor is a person who knows more about
writing than writers do but who has escaped
the terrible desire to write."
                                              [E.B. White]