More info on the HD (720c)

Sean Roe jackryan@azbiz.net
Wed, 5 Apr 2000 10:35:48 -0700

Original message from: "Bob George"
_/"Sean Roe" <jackryan@azbiz.net> wrote:
_/
_/> The Drive in it appears to be a Western Digital 160 MB (Woo Hoo!)
_/> It Carries the model # WD-W2160D
_/>
_/> I am still trying to find the gemetry for this drive.  If anybody knows it
_/or wher I can find it please let me know.
_/
_/I looked on both:
_/
_/http://www.pc-disk.de/pcdisk.htm
_/
_/http://www.westerndigital.com/service/FAQ/drvparms.html
_/
_/for that model and found nothing that was an exact match, although they
_/certainly seem to have everything going back to the 40MB RLL drives listed!
_/
_/Can you tell us anything more about it? Is it IDE? 5.25 inch?

Well from what I have gathered it is a 2.5 drive.  It is part of a Thinkpad Laptop that is P/S2 based.
I think that makes the drive ESDI but I am not sure.

_/
_/- Bob

Sean Roe
jackryan@azbiz.net