[PLUG-Devel] Hackfest 11AM-2PM Saturday September 8 DeVry Phoenix

Lisa Kachold lisakachold at obnosis.com
Fri Sep 7 09:26:11 MST 2012

Hackfest tomorrow 11AM-2PM in our new location at DeVry University on the
second floor.

We will be previewing Backtrack5r3 - new features.  We might have VMWare
flags, but we will be concentrating on assist everyone to get a USB or DVD
setup for your festing fun.

Sorry we don't have the DEFCON 20 vids yet. There are some online, but not
as good as the commercial ones coming thanks to Ben Trussell - ASU.

We have a great number of Cisco devices to exploit at the facility - all
unpatched.  We will go over how to Network Discovery and more, depending on
time.

Are you a Gimp?
We have a TeeShirt Design Contest also.  The winner will get a USB drive
and a TeeShirt free.

See you at DeVry!

2149 West Dunlap Ave Phoenix, AZ 85021We have instructions to enter through
the South Door at DeVry and go up the stairs.  This Door will be open for
us.  If it is not, go around to the Campus library desk and exchange an ID
for a badge or Call (503)
754-4452.Maphttp://www.it-clowns.com/c/index.php/hackfests/
(503) 754-4452 Android
(623) 239-3392 Skype