[PLUG-Devel] PLUGdev Thursday Oct 4th

Ed plug at 0x1b.com
Mon Oct 1 21:54:24 MST 2012

Hello All,

We are looking for a presenter for this Thursday, and if that is too
short notice, we are also looking for a November presenter - post to
the list if you have any ideas

As an alternative I will cover the part 2 of CFEngine on getting it
started, what it looks like when it is going - which isn't all that
long but useful if you want to give CFEngine a try.

Also, I will propose a project for the group to program - it is
desktop focused and useful and in Python, I think. - so that's the
plan. It might be a shorter meeting than normal unless there are
additional topics.

See you there  - Ed