[PLUG-Devel] PLUG Hackfest TODAY 11AM-2PM 11/10/2012 DeVry Phoenix

Lisa Kachold lisakachold at obnosis.com
Sat Nov 10 09:01:00 MST 2012

We have a great Hackfest for you this Saturday at DeVry University in
Phoenix from 11AM -2PM.

Scott Becerra and a behind the scenes contributer named Ruben, have built
up a very holy system for our edification and elucidation!
Ruben is an awesome pen tester; he's discovered several vulnerabilities and
has contributed to the metasploit project.
You can check out his website at http://www.thehackerin.me/

You can also check out Scott's site at
:http://www.thriftstorehacker.**com/<http://www.thriftstorehacker.com/>

The first half of the meeting will be pen-testing; where we assist everyone
to do recon and investigation, use tools and evaluate the target.

The last half of the meeting we walk through the process of discovery and
exploitation to help those that may still be stuck. Our goal is to design
it so that there are easy, medium and more difficult flags and any needed
tools are already included with Backtrack5r3.

We have a good number of flags, easily won with Backtrack5r3 DVD live disks
you can pickup and use in the lab machines.

We have ready willing and able team members ready to jump in and assist you
in your attack(s).

We also have room for Open Discussion, Spectators, and those who want to
watch or copy various DefCon 20 materials.

We have resurrected the Dummy Drills - Answer a (hard) question (from David
Demland - Adjutant Professor) (or capture a flag) and get an "Anatomy of a
Linux Hacker" Tee shirt FREE.

https://it-clowns.com/c/index.php/hackfests

Call me if you get lost or can't find the door!.
 --
(503) 754-4452 Android
(623) 239-3392 Skype

--