[PLUG-Devel] PLUGdev - March & April schedule 7-9PM room 136

Ed plug at 0x1b.com
Fri Feb 24 08:45:33 MST 2012

Hello All,

UAT has given PLUGdev new rooms for the rest of Spring, so make note
we are on the first floor room 136 - unfortunately not the Theater...
also
We are looking for Presenters  - so speak up if you want to present on
a development related topic. If you would like to present, just not
this Spring, let me get you on the schedule!  We may not be in room
136 after April, but we will be at UAT.

Also, Here is the list of PLUGdev interests - add something to it if you can

LDAP integration
MySQL set up
systemd
Scala
Puppet
Using a public Git repository - Github or Gitorious

I would like to Thank Walter for speaking on LINUX kernel configure
and compiling at our February meeting