[PLUG-Devel] Looking for a Bi-lingual Programmer

Kevin Bowling kevin.bowling at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 19:24:34 MST 2011

Hi,

I'm looking to hire a local bi-lingual programmer.

Spanish language fluency is paramount.  We'd like to target Central and
South America and need someone capable of implementing the I18N and L10N
framework (we can help here) and doing the translations (not so much here).

The project is a large Python/Django suite of applications.  Python and
Django experience are highly desired, but demonstration of proficiency
with other frameworks and languages and a willingness to read the docs
may work just as well.

After some initial meetings, work will be primarily telecommute.  The
position will be contracted and there is desire for a long term business
relation.  Send me a resume or write a bit about your language (computer
and written) experience.

Regards,
Kevin Bowling