[PLUG-Devel] Class on TDD for embedded C?

Alan Dayley adayley at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 19:59:21 MST 2011

Good thoughts, Ed.

Finding a place to hold the class will not be a problem. Connections
through Gangplank, The City of Chandler and other possible resources
are already made.  I'm trying to gauge if there is any demand or
desire.

The embedded community in Phoenix is non-existent.  Little pockets
exist but most such people stay under the radar. I'm reaching out to
who I know to see if there are any who would like to take this class.

Alan