[PLUG-Devel] Class on TDD for embedded C?

Alan Dayley adayley at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 10:00:37 MST 2011

Well, the workshop is two days. James teaches them for a fee per
student.  I should have been clear in my original post.

James would like to offer his two-day class here in Phoenix. There is
a significant fee per student to attend the class.  Since I believe
the class is valuable, I'm helping James gauge the interest for the
class.  This will help him decide to commit time and money to put on
the class here.

PLUG-dev could help host the class, if the group and James can agree
on that. First, we need to decide if there is enough demand to hold
the class.

Alan

On Jul 19, 2011 9:37 AM, "Paul Hahn" <paulshahn at gmail.com> wrote:>
Sure, PLUG-dev would be happy to host a workshop. How long is the
workshop?