[PLUG-Devel] The PLUGdev Project Candidate list - what only 4?

Brian Cluff brian at snaptek.com
Thu Aug 18 17:34:10 MST 2011

I'm kinda chiming in late, but I thought I would put my 2 cents in for
Semantik http://www.freehackers.org/~tnagy/kdissert.html formally known
as kdissert.

Particularly, in expanding the program to become collaborative.

If you don't know what it is, it's a very unique program that looks a
lot like a mindmapping program or a flow charting program but what it
really does it let you write documents very quickly in a visual manner.
  The final output is a nicely formatted open/libreoffice document,
presentation, or web page.

I have also found it to be an incredibly useful program for taking notes
in planning meetings.  I can almost always take very organized notes
that are better than what the secretary will usually create at a later
date for distribution, but have them in real time, more accurate and
better formatted.

As is, it's an incredibly useful program.  If someone were to make it
collaborative so that many people could work on the same document at the
same time, it would be a "killer app" for business with nothing else out
there like it.

Brian Cluff