[PLUG-Devel] python exec probs

der.hans PLUG at LuftHans.com
Thu Mar 25 21:14:23 MST 2010

Am 25. Mär, 2010 schwätzte Paul Hahn so:

> It works for me when I try it. If the execute permission is not set,
> errno returned 13 Permission denied.
>
> If it was not there, errno 2 "file does not exist".
>
> To get it to return 8 requires me to go into the shell script and
> comment out the magic sharp bang line. Then it does not know how to
> execute it and then I get the same error you get.

Ding, ding, ding. We have a winner :).

I had copied and pasted both scripts and apparently missed the shbang
line. I checked that at some point, but probably the wrong terminal.

I have auto-folding turned on, so the shbang line normally gets hidden.
Guess it goes to show there are penalties for documenting :).

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  http://www.LuftHans.com/Classes        http://www.TwoGeekTechs.com/
#  Director of Engineering, FonWallet Transaction Solutions, Inc.