[PLUG-Devel] JavaScript Ninja Training Monday 2010-03-15

Michael J. Ryan mygroups at tracker1.info
Wed Mar 10 11:05:06 MST 2010

Just a reminder that there is a JavaScript-AZ group meeting this coming
Monday.  The location has changed to University of Advancing Technology in
Tempe, on Baseline just West of I-10.  We had a pretty good attendance for the
first meeting (13 people), and am hoping to see about double for this advanced
training session.

For further information on the group, and to sign up for the discussion
list... http://groups.google.com/group/javascript-az

This meeting topic is "Closures in JavaScript."  The meeting will concentrate
on some more advanced techniques in the use of JavaScript. Concentrating on
the use of closures, namespaces, private members, and establishing a toolkit.

Regarding food, it looks like there will be a sponsor for Pizza at this
meeting.  I'll post another notice/update over the weekend to firm up the
planning on this.

--
Michael J. Ryan - http://tracker1.info/